وکشنری:برادری دا دیرہ
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Read-only next Tuesday[لکھو]
Hi, To all, I have worked as admin. I want to serve as admin also in next turn. I may be granted permanent adminship. --MubasherKaleem (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢٢:١٠, ٦ جولائی ٢٠٢١ (PKT) ∷ He is working well. So he be made. permanent Admin. Sraiki (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٠٦:٠٤, ٧ جولائی ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable) or bots that fix double redirects. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. If you use or prefer to use a dedicated project page for handling bot flag requests, that is also acceptable. Please read the text at Meta-Wiki before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Thank you for your consideration. --Rschen7754 ٢٢:١٤, ١ اکتوبر ٢٠٢٢ (PKT)
Request for Adminship[لکھو]
- Hi, To all, I have worked as admin. I want to serve as admin also in next turn. I may be granted permanent adminship.
Community Wishlist Survey 2023 opens in January[لکھو]
Please help translate to your language
We are inviting you to share your ideas for technical improvements to our tools and platforms. Long experience in editing or technical skills is not required. If you have ever used our software and thought of an idea to improve it, this is the place to come share those ideas!
The dates for the phases of the Survey will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Submit, discuss, and revise proposals – Monday, Jan 23, 2023 to Sunday, Feb 6, 2023
- Phase 2: WMF/Community Tech reviews and organizes proposals – Monday, Jan 30, 2023 to Friday, Feb 10, 2023
- Phase 3: Vote on proposals – Friday, Feb 10, 2023 to Friday, Feb 24, 2023
- Phase 4: Results posted – Tuesday, Feb 28, 2023
If you want to start writing out your ideas ahead of the Survey, you can start thinking about your proposals and draft them in the CWS sandbox.
We are grateful to all who participated last year. See you in January 2023!
شکریہ! Community Tech, STei (WMF) ٢١:٤٤, ١٥ دسمبر ٢٠٢٢ (PKT)