وکشنری:برادری دا دیرہ
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Hi, To all, I have worked as admin. I want to serve as admin also in next turn. I may be granted permanent adminship.Sraiki (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ١٩:٠٨, ٣٠ مارچ ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
- Yes, your work is highly admired and must be granted permanent role to Sraiki سعود قادر (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢٢:٥٩, ٣٠ مارچ ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
Read-only next Tuesday[لکھو]
A maintenance operation will be performed on Tuesday 22nd at 05:00 AM UTC.
It is supposed to last a few minutes and will affect 31 wikis. During this time, you will not be able to save your edits. For more details, please check on Phabricator.
A banner will be displayed 30 minutes before the operation.
Please help making your community aware of this. SGrabarczuk (WMF) ٢٢:٣٦, ١٦ جون ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
Hi, To all, I have worked as admin. I want to serve as admin also in next turn. I may be granted permanent adminship.Sraiki (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢٠:٥٣, ٢٢ جون ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
- Yes he may be made admin شانزا خان (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ١٨:٢٦, ٢٩ جون ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
Hi, To all, I have worked as admin. I want to serve as admin also in next turn. I may be granted permanent adminship. --MubasherKaleem (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢٢:١٠, ٦ جولائی ٢٠٢١ (PKT) ∷ He is working well. So he be made. permanent Admin. Sraiki (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٠٦:٠٤, ٧ جولائی ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
Hi, To all, I have worked as admin. I want to serve as admin also in next turn. I may be granted permanent adminship. Sraiki (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢١:٠٧, ٢٨ دسمبر ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
- Yes, I formally admire the efforts made and recommend as an admin for next tenure سعود قادر (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢١:٤٦, ٣١ دسمبر ٢٠٢١ (PKT)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable) or bots that fix double redirects. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. If you use or prefer to use a dedicated project page for handling bot flag requests, that is also acceptable. Please read the text at Meta-Wiki before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Thank you for your consideration. --Rschen7754 ٢٢:١٤, ١ اکتوبر ٢٠٢٢ (PKT)
Request for Adminship[لکھو]
- Hi, To all, I have worked as admin. I want to serve as admin also in next turn. I may be granted permanent adminship.
--مبشر کلیم (گرافک ڈیزائنر، سرائیکی وکیپیڈیا ایڈمن، مترجم، ایڈیٹر، کیلی گرافر) وحید پلازہ، حسن پروانہ روڈ، ملتان ۔03061241415۔ (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢٠:٠٦, ٥ نومبر ٢٠٢٢ (PKT)
Community Wishlist Survey 2023 opens in January[لکھو]
Please help translate to your language
(There is a translatable version of this message on MetaWiki)
The Community Wishlist Survey (CWS) 2023, which lets contributors propose and vote for tools and improvements, starts next month on Monday, 23 January 2023, at 18:00 UTC and will continue annually.
We are inviting you to share your ideas for technical improvements to our tools and platforms. Long experience in editing or technical skills is not required. If you have ever used our software and thought of an idea to improve it, this is the place to come share those ideas!
The dates for the phases of the Survey will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Submit, discuss, and revise proposals – Monday, Jan 23, 2023 to Sunday, Feb 6, 2023
- Phase 2: WMF/Community Tech reviews and organizes proposals – Monday, Jan 30, 2023 to Friday, Feb 10, 2023
- Phase 3: Vote on proposals – Friday, Feb 10, 2023 to Friday, Feb 24, 2023
- Phase 4: Results posted – Tuesday, Feb 28, 2023
If you want to start writing out your ideas ahead of the Survey, you can start thinking about your proposals and draft them in the CWS sandbox.
We are grateful to all who participated last year. See you in January 2023!
شکریہ! Community Tech, STei (WMF) ٢١:٤٤, ١٥ دسمبر ٢٠٢٢ (PKT)
Request for Admin[لکھو]
Hello to every one, I have been working as admin, My adminship has been expired. It is requested that I may be made permanent admin.Sraiki (ڳالھ مُہاڑ) ٢٠:١٤, ٦ جنوری ٢٠٢٣ (PKT)
Global ban for PlanespotterA320/RespectCE[لکھو]
Per the Global bans policy, I'm informing the project of this request for comment: m:Requests for comment/Global ban for PlanespotterA320 (2) about banning a member from your community. Thank you.--Lemonaka (talk) 21:40, 6 February 2023 (UTC)
Your wiki will be in read only soon[لکھو]
Read this message in another language • Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation tests the switch between its first and secondary data centers. This will make sure that Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to do a planned test. This test will show if they can reliably switch from one data centre to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
All traffic will switch on 1 March. The test will start at ١٤:٠٠ UTC.
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop while the switch is made. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.
You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.
- You will not be able to edit for up to an hour on Wednesday 1 March 2023.
- If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.
- Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped. Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.
- We expect the code deployments to happen as any other week. However, some case-by-case code freezes could punctually happen if the operation require them afterwards.
- GitLab will be unavailable for about 90 minutes.
Trizek (WMF) (ڳالھ مہاڑ) ٠٢:٢١, ٢٨ فروری ٢٠٢٣ (PKT)
Wikimania 2023 Welcoming Program Submissions[لکھو]
Seeking volunteers for the next step in the Universal Code of Conduct process[لکھو]
As follow-up to the message about the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelines by Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Vice Chair, Shani Evenstein Sigalov, I am reaching out about the next steps. I want to bring your attention to the next stage of the Universal Code of Conduct process, which is forming a building committee for the Universal Code of Conduct Coordinating Committee (U4C). I invite community members with experience and deep interest in community health and governance to nominate themselves to be part of the U4C building committee, which needs people who are:
- Community members in good standing
- Knowledgeable about movement community processes, such as, but not limited to, policy drafting, participatory decision making, and application of existing rules and policies on Wikimedia projects
- Aware and appreciative of the diversity of the movement, such as, but not limited to, languages spoken, identity, geography, and project type
- Committed to participate for the entire U4C Building Committee period from mid-May - December 2023
- Comfortable with engaging in difficult, but productive conversations
- Confidently able to communicate in English
The Building Committee shall consist of volunteer community members, affiliate board or staff, and Wikimedia Foundation staff.
The Universal Code of Conduct has been a process strengthened by the skills and knowledge of the community and I look forward to what the U4C Building Committee creates. If you are interested in joining the Building Committee, please either sign up on the Meta-Wiki page, or contact ucocprojectwikimedia.org by May 12, 2023. Read more on Meta-Wiki.
Xeno (WMF) ٠٠:٠١, ٢٧ اپريل ٢٠٢٣ (PKT)
Selection of the U4C Building Committee[لکھو]
The next stage in the Universal Code of Conduct process is establishing a Building Committee to create the charter for the Universal Code of Conduct Coordinating Committee (U4C). The Building Committee has been selected. Read about the members and the work ahead on Meta-wiki.
-- UCoC Project Team, ٠٩:٢١, ٢٧ مئی ٢٠٢٣ (PKT)